Version 23 august 2018
By agreeing with our privacy commitment you give Talent4NL the right to store and process your personal information according to the purposes as specified in this document (art. 6.1. sub A, GDPR)
Talent4NL saves the following personal information:
- name, address, city, country, gender, e-mail address, telephone number;
- session and training registrations and payment details (if applicable);
- documents provided with the registration (CV, cover letter etc.(
- report of intake interview and coaching sessions
Your data can be used by Talent4NL for the following purposes:
- To process your payment
- To send newsletters or advertisement
- To call or email you in case this is required to execute our services
- To inform you about changes of our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account on our website
- To deliver goods or services.
Data will not be stored for any longer than necessary regarding the above mentioned aims, with a maximum of ten years after the completion of the last training or coaching session.
No data will be shared with third parties unless:
- it is necessary as a result of a legal requirement;
- it occurs with the permission of the party involved;
- it is requested by public legal entities.
We can use your personal information for commercial purposes, for example by informing you about our services or relevant services of carefully selected organisations. We will only use the email address registered in our database for this purpose. If you don’t wish to receive this news you can simply unregister using the link in the email.
Your personal information are also being used for market research and evaluation of our services. Our personal information will be processed anonymous and the results will be presented on an aggregated level.
Your personal information will not be shared with or sold to third parties with commercial goals unless you have specifically given your consent for this.
Your data protection rights
You may, at any time, request us to:
- Review the information we hold about you;
- Correct this information if it is factually wrong;
- Erase your personal data or restrict the processing concerning of personal data concerning to you;
- Receive the personal data which you have provided us via the forms, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
We will deal with your request with special care to ensure your rights can be exercised effectively. We may ask you for proof of identity to ensure that we are not sharing your personal data with anyone else. You must be aware that, in particular cases (for instance, due to legal requirements) we may not be able to make your request effective right away. In any case, within one month from your request, we will inform you on the actions taken. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority.
Data will be stored digitally in highly secured databases. Only Talent4NL employees who need to access the information for the operation of the organisation will have access to the aforementioned data. Furthermore, all those who can access the data will handle such information with professional confidentiality.
Links to other parties
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie while on our site is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For example, by setting a cookie on our site, the user does not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. A user who rejects the cookie may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Privacy Commitment Changes
If we decide to change our Talent4NL privacy commitment, we will post those changes here so that you are always informed about the information we gather and how we use that information. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Talent4NL’s privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at Info@Talent4NL.