Talent4NL is a startup that focuses on career coaching for international recent graduates from Dutch universities. We have over 20 years of experience working with international students and know first hand the needs and challenges that the students face when searching for a job in the Netherlands. We are aware of the struggles that international graduates face when seeking a career in a new country. For this reason, we guide them in their job search through personalized cross cultural training and coaching in their intercultural and personal development in order to gain the necessary skills and competence to succeed in their professional life in the Netherlands.
As a marketing and communication intern you will be responsible for:
– Updating the social media platforms.
– Design marketing products (videos, flyers, guides, worksheets, etc.)
– Organize and attend events (fairs, presentations, meetings, etc.)
– Increase the website and social media platforms visibility.
– Coordinate and create online content, such as blog post, infographics, video, etc.
– Contact former and potential clients, if necessary.
– Market research can be part of the assignment in case a research component is required.
Be an (international!) student at a higher education level or have completed your studies in the areas of Communication, Marketing, economics or any other related field.
– Some experience in SEO (search engine optimization)
– Good English writing skills (Advanced)
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
– Skills in video editing
– Design skills (Canva, InDesign, Photoshop)
– Knowledgeable about social media platforms
– Have studied or work abroad, preferably.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Ability to take initiative and work independently.
– Ability to adapt in an international atmosphere
– Have a proactive attitude and be a friendly team player.
– Be able to commit deadlines.
We offer you:
An international working environment, filled with passionate individuals within a growing team. You will have a chance to gather valuable knowledge of a startup and gain an insight of the Dutch job market.
We provide lunch to you on working days.
A minimum of 24 hours per week is required. Starting date from september 2018 onwards.
Apply: If you are interested in this intern position send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com